FATA Jobs Syllabus for PST/CT 2019

Syllabus for FATA PST/CT and other posts has advertised by ETEA, which is conducting the exam. Firstly, let me introduce you to the test and selection procedure. Basically, these posts are advertised by the Elementary and Secondary Education Department Kp. But, the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency, which is known as ETEA, conducting tests for ESED Kp. For this purpose, ETEA announced syllabus for FATA PST/CT and other vacant posts in the department. Moreover, only the residents of newly merged tribal districts (former FATA) are eligible for these posts. Lastly, more details are under.

Also, visit the University of Punjab Admissions 2019

Kpk Jobs 2019

CSS PMS Coaching Classes 2019

Pakistan Air Force Jobs 2019

IMSciences Peshawar Teaching Jobs 2019

Syllabus for FATA PST/CT and other latest Jobs 2019
FATA Jobs Paper Composition

Complete Details of Paper Composition for All Posts

To begin with, total marks for PST-12 is 100 which includes 25% English, 25% Mathematics, 25% General Science, 15% Social Sciences and 10% Pedagogy. Similarly, total marks for CT-15 is 100 which includes 25% English, 25% Mathematics, 25% General Science, 15% Social Sciences and 10% Pedagogy. Moreover, total marks for PET-15 is 100 which includes 20% English, 20% Mathematics, 20% General Science, 30% Physical Education and 10% Pedagogy.

Apart from that, total marks for Drawing Master is 100 and it includes five subjects. For instance, it includes 20% English, 20% Maths, 20% General Science, 30% Fine Arts and 10% pedagogy. Likewise, for Arabic, it will include 15% English, 15% Maths, 15% Urdu, 15% Pak Studies, 30% Arabic, and 10% Pedagogy. Another, the paper composition for Theology Teacher is 15% English, 15% Maths, 15% Urdu, 15% Pak Studies, 30% Islamiat, and 10% Pedagogy.

To conclude with, ETEA is conducting these exams. If you want to know more about these jobs and exam, Click HERE

Govt Jobs 2019

1 thought on “Syllabus for FATA PST/CT and other latest Jobs 2019

Comments are closed.