IMS Peshwar Jobs 2019
First of all, IMSciences Peshawar Recent Kpk Lecturer Jobs 2019 advertised by the institute yesterday. IMSciences Peshawar is the foremost management university of Kpk. Its recognition has been extending rapidly beyond the province. Secondly, IMS is recognized by the government as a seat of excellence and helped to facilitate its further expansion and excellence in Information Technology, Public Health, Business Administration, and all related disciplines. Indeed, it is the best business university of Kpk and 4th best in all Pakistan.
IMSciences Peshawar Kpk Lecturer Jobs 2019
Institute of Management Sciences (IMS) Peshawar has invited applications for the post of lecturer in various fields. These are Kpk Lecturer Jobs 2019 for all talented candidates. IMS requires talented, determined and hardworking teachers for the subjects of English, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Accounting and Finance, and Economics. Above all, the eligibility criteria for these is MS and M.phill. Moreover, the original advertisement is under.
How to apply
- Firstly, download the application from the official website of IMSciences.
- Secondly, attach attested photocopies of all DMC’s, Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificates, three recent photographs, and a bank draft Rs. 1500/- along with application form.
- Another, send it on the IMsciences Address located in Phase-VII, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
- Finally, the last date to apply for the post is 6th of August 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidate must not have 3rd division in his/her entire academic career.
- Foreign degree holders must provide an equivalence certificate from the Higher Education Commission at the time of interview.
- Those candidates who are serving in the government or semi-government institutions should apply through proper channel
- Applications after the due date and incomplete applications are not acceptable, and shall not be considered for further selection.
For downloading the application form click HERE
The last date to apply is 06-08-2019