Are you interested to study in Holland for a bachelor or master’s degree scholarship? If yes, you are in the business!
The scholarship is for all the international students EEA wants to get admissions for higher education in prestigious institutes of Netherlands. Moreover, this scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in connection with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. It is a golden opportunity for all those students who want to pursue their goals and to study in holland.
Also, visit the Insaf Rozgar Scheme 2019
Application Criteria to Study in Holland
- Firstly, your nationality is non-EEA.
- Secondly, you are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- Thirdly, you meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- Lastly, you do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
Amount of Scholarship
- The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Remember, this amount covers only a part of the tuition fee.
How to apply
You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at the Dutch institution of your choice if you meet their selection criteria. First of all, there are two groups of universities who offer the scholarship. Students have to find out where are you going to apply. You have to find an overview of participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences, as well as selected fields of study. After that, you are eligible to apply for your targetted field.
For reading the official advertisement click HERE